What you should know about us
- We bring more than 20 years of complementary backgrounds, experiences and connections in conservation planning and managing invasive plant species to each project engagement, and can therefore offer the full range of project solutions and services.
- We have extensive experience and success applying for, receiving and managing grants. We know where to look for funding and how to find the right partner matches for our clients.
- We see ways to resolve what are considered overwhelming problems on land, large and small.
- We are personally interested working in partnership with the land owner and collaboratively with their neighbors when able.
- We look to connect properties to the broader landscape.
- We like to keep natural diversity.
P.O. Box 582, Stockbridge, MA 01262 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 358-7400